Sunday 7 November 2010

A random recollection

As Time goes by, favourite comedy series.

I really miss the South Bank Show. Sometimes in the moments of solitary silence I get these flashbacks of things people have said, just now had a recollection of what Judy Dench said in her interviews that she had this habit or NEED to place her bag at a very particular location near the door in rehearsal rooms because in such a crowded environment she wouldn't have to fluster about to get her handbag in an evacuation based situation.

This type of psychology speaks to me about an anxiety and a nervous disposition that is like a default setting, so a person thinks of danger before any indicator of threat is present.

I don't know why I remember this?

What does it mean when you involuntarily remember odd facts and quotations. Am I tuning into the brain's physiological demand for such information, that my conscious mind is not privy to approving the requirement of it so that it is an insight to the mind's sub-conscious interest in this case it is self-preservation? ummmm....?

No comments:

Post a Comment